Fraxel Laser Treatment
With over a decade of treatments, Fraxel technology is proven science that gets real results.
Most of us wish we could slow down the effects aging has on our looks – and maybe even get a few years back in the process. Fraxel® is proven laser technology that can help reverse the visible effects of aging, naturally helping you look as young as you feel. With Fraxel, change isn’t drastic or scary – it’s you, just younger.
Fraxel is effective on:
- Fine lines and wrinkles – like crow’s feet and brow lines
- Surface scarring – erasing effects of acne and other scarring
- Pigmentation – minimizing the appearance of age spots
- Sun damage – helping heal dangerous skin damage
- Actinic Keratosis (AK) – a common pre-cancerous skin condition
Treatment Facts and Guidelines
- Duration: Fraxel treatments usually last between 15-45 minutes
- Treatment Regimen: Most patients see the best results with 1-5 Fraxel treatments
- Results: Fraxel works with your body’s natural skin cells, so results typically take 1-3 weeks to take effect.
- Comfort: Most Fraxel patients report the sensation of a “light sunburn” immediately after treatment, but treatment plans can vary, so ask your physician about the specifics of your treatment.