Facial Fillers come in all types and, depending on the site of injection, each one offers distinct advantages. In general, fillers are used within the face to improve deep wrinkle lines or folds that arise as we age. They are therefore useful in giving us a more youthful appearance. Our expert injector, Dr. Blanks, has great insight into the art of facial rejuvenation. Dr. Blanks, creates a customized plan, using an array of products to help patients reach their aesthetic goal.
What areas can fillers treat?
- Smile lines (nasolabial folds)
- Marionette lines (frown lines)
- Corners of the mouth
- Thin lips
- Vertical lines above the lip (smoker’s lines)
- Cheek definition
- Earlobe plumping
- Nose shaping (Non-surgical rhinoplasty)
- Under eye circles, tear troughs
- Facial symmetry
- Facial creases
- Revolumize shallow contours
- Improve the appearance of recessed scars