Dr. Steven Pantelakos
“I enjoy treating children, adolescents and adults. ENT allows me to see all age groups of patients. The wide variety of problems related to the head and neck is intellectually stimulating and challenging from a medical and surgical perspective, which keeps my practice enjoyable.”
Dr. Pantelakos is a Fayetteville native who earned his medical degree from East Carolina University, Greenville, NC, in 1988. He joined Fayetteville Otolaryngology in 1993.
His residency in general surgery was completed at North Carolina Baptist Hospital, Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem, NC, in 1989, followed by a residency in Otolaryngology completed at Baptist Hospital in 1993.
Board Certified Otolaryngologist
Dr. Pantelakos is board certified with the American Board of Otolaryngology and is an active member of the following organizations, among others:
- American Board of Otolaryngology
- American Academy of Otolaryngology
- NC Society of Otolaryngology HNS
- NC Medical Society
- Cumberland County Medical Association
His medical specialties include:
- General adult and pediatric otolaryngology
- Sinus and allergy related disorders
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Endoscopic sinus surgery
- In office nasal procedures
- Medical and surgical treatment of the ear and hearing related disorders
- Hearing restoration surgery
- Repair of perforated eardrum
- Head and neck cancer, neck mass
- Evaluation and surgical management
Dr. Pantelakos is married and has two sons. He is an avid cyclist and raises money for several charitable organizations through his cycling activities. He also enjoys golf, hunting, fishing, snow skiing, and traveling.